Lamisil Spray for Athlete's Foot 15ml
Lamisil Spray for Athlete's Foot relieves your symptoms and kills the fungus that causes athlete’s foot. It is very convenient for athletes and those who travel a lot. Lamisil Spray can be easily applied to the areas infected with athlete's foot or ringworm.
Lamisil Spray is a convenient form of tinea treatment that allows application without the need to touch the infection which decreases your chances of spreading the fungus to other parts of your body. It is easy to apply in hairy areas. The spray can be operated with the container upside down, allowing easy access to hard-to-reach places.
Lamisil Spray is an ideal solution for people with limited mobility, and because it spreads well and dries quickly, it is also an excellent option for treating large areas.
Terbinafine Hydrochloride Solution 1% Antifungal Spray. The only 1-week (twice-a-day) athlete’s foot spray.
- Cooling relief from itching and burning
- For the treatment of athlete's foot and dhobi itch (jock itch)
- Suitable for Adults and Children 16 years and over.
- Non greasy formula
- Kills fungi on surface of the skin
- Reduces cracking and scaling
- Easy to use antifungal spray treatment
- Wash the affected area with warm water and a mild soap. Afterwards, dry thoroughly.
- Spray the infected skin area and the adjacent areas with the foot spray until they are well moistened.
INGREDIENT: Active Ingredient: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% w/w 10 mg/g. Contains: Purified Water, Ethanol (23.5%) Propylene Glycol and Cetomacrogol 1000Contains, Ethanol (23.5%)
- Format: Spray
- Item Dimensions: L7.6 x W7.6 x H12.7 Centimetres
- Units: 15.0 millilitre
- Storage: Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate.
- For external use only
- Contains ethanol: avoid naked flames
- Avoid contact with face, eyes, or damaged skin which alcohol could irritate
- If spray accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water
- If spray is accidentally inhaled, seek medical advice if any symptoms occur or persist
- You must be at least 16 years old to use this product.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Seek health advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Always read the label & use only as directed. While the signs of the infection may disappear after using Lamisil Spray for only a few days, it is important to continue treatment for the recommended period. If you use it for only a few days, you may not eliminate all the fungi from the affected areas. As a result, the infection may return soon after you stop using the product.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.