Lamisil Once Film Forming Solution 4g
Lamisil Once Film Forming Solution is a single dose treatment for athlete's foot (tinea between the toes). Lamisil Once dries fast and forms a colourless film on the skin.
Lamisil Once is a unique anti-fungal product that requires just one application to treat athlete's foot (tinea pedis interdigitalis). Kills the fungi which cause athlete s foot, providing relief from itching, burning and scaling which may accompany this condition.
It is convenient and has the shortest treatment time of any tinea treatment product available. Lamisil Once is easy to use, after spreading the formula on the skin, an invisible film forms. The film allows the active ingredient to continuously fight the fungal infection over an extended period of days, without needing to apply additional product.
- Film forming solution
- Dries quickly
- Once only application
Apply Lamisil Once once only. Each tube is for a single application; apply to both feet, even if your skin looks healthy. See package insert for further information.
- Product Type: Foot Cream
- Treatment:” Tinea, Athlete's Foot
- Size: 4g
- Brand: Lamisil
- Product Packaging: Tube
- ARTG: AUST-R 124887
- Storage: Store in original container. Store below 30°C
INGREDIENT: Active Ingredient: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 10mg/G, Alcohol
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Highly flammable.
- For external use only.
- Not recommended for use on children under 15 years. Use with caution where your skin is inflamed or broken. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant or may become pregnant or if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or if package shows signs of tampering.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist and no improvement in your condition 1 week after applying Lamisil Once.
- Keep your own towel and clothes separate and do not share them with others, as the infection can be easily passed on to other people.
- Wash clothing, socks, bedding and towels frequently to protect yourself from re-infection.