Gaviscon Dual Action Aniseed Liquid 300ml
Gaviscon Dual Action Aniseed Liquid brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. Gaviscon quickly soothes the burning sensation and helps keep digestive acid in the stomach where it should be.
DOSAGE AND WARNINGS
How to take Gaviscon Liquid:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 10-20mL.
- Children 6-12 years: 5-10mL.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Ensure cap seal is unbroken before first use.
- Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C but do not refrigerate
Contains: Each 10mL dose contains 500mg sodium alginate, 267mg sodium bicarbonate and 160mg calcium carbonate.
Contains hydroxybenzoates and saccharin.
HOW GAVISCON ORGINAL WORKS
When you want relief from heartburn, Gaviscon Original can help. The discomfort and pain from heartburn come from excess stomach acid coming back up into your oesophagus (food pipe). The sodium alginate in Gaviscon acts as a ‘raft’ that forms over the contents of your stomach to help relieve reflux. Gaviscon Original soothes and cools the oesophagus, effectively relieving the classic – and often painful symptoms of heartburn and indigestion (a burning pain felt in your chest), so you can feel better.
Best of all? Gaviscon Liquid starts to work from 4 minutes* and lasts up to 4 hours!**
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
While indigestion primarily affects the abdominal area, heartburn symptoms can be felt in the chest and esophageal areas. Keep in mind that it's also possible to experience both indigestion and heartburn at the same time.
Watch the video to learn more.