Allersearch Compact Space Chamber Plus Anti-Static
Anti-static aerosol spacer with cross valve technology.
Allersearch Compact Space Chamber Plus Anti-Static can be used with all standard format Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI/puffer) to assist in the effective delivery of respiratory medication.
This Allersearch spacer features the unique Cross Valve Technology, which improves one-way air flow to prevent medication from escaping and allows exhaled breath to be released outside of the chamber.
On top, its anti-static chamber minimizes particles from sticking to the inner walls of the spacer. Therefore, there is no priming required.
Note: To be used as directed by your doctor. Replace a spacer every 12 months when used regularly.
- Delivers respiratory medications efficiently
- Compact design for easy handling and transport
- Cross valve technology facilitates one-way, low-resistance flow
- Antistatic to optimize aerosol suspension
- Transparent chamber to observe valve movement
- Elastic opening fits all metered-dose inhalers
- Remove the cap from your inhaler and shake it well.
- Push the inhaler into the base of the Space Chamber Plus.
- Put the mouthpiece between the lips and make an airtight seal, depress your inhaler, you will see a fine spray inside the Space Chamber Plus. Take a slow, deep breath through the mouth and hold for 5-10 seconds or continue to breathe in and out through the Space Chamber Plus for 4-6 breaths.
- Wait at least one minute before repeating step 3. Only use one dose from the inhaler at a time.
- If a face mask is needed, attach to the Space Chamber Plus and follow steps 1-4. Ensure the connection is secure at all times. Apply to face and check for an effective seal.
- Remove the base by placing your thumb in the hole then pull and twist at the same time. There is no need to dismantle the mouthpiece.
- Wash all parts in warm water with a mild liquid detergent.
- Do not rinse, as detergent minimizes static charge.
- Shake out excess water and allow to air dry. Do not rub dry.
- Firmly replace base once the Space Chamber Plus is dry
- Please note that the Space Chamber Plus can be cleaned in a dishwasher but must be primed again as described overleaf. If it is not clear to you how to clean your Space Chamber Plus please ask your healthcare professional for help.
- 22mm multi-purpose mouthpiece
- Single patient use
- Easy to transport due to it’s compact and portable design
- Volume: 160 ml
- Length: 14.5 cm
- Chamber Material: Polycarbonate
- Cross Valve Material: Silicone
- Inhaler Base Material: Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Mask Material: Silicone
- Suitable for infants to adults.
- Mask Options: Small, Medium, Large
- Mask Sizing: Small: Age 0 – 1; Medium: Age 1 – 5; Large: Age 5 – Adult
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Dishwasher-Safe: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- BPA free
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Always follow the instructions provided with your asthma inhaler (pMDI). The storage and operating range is 5°C-40°C (41°F-104°F) at 15% to 95% relative humidity. Before use check for foreign objects, broken or deteriorated parts. Replace the Compact Space Chamber Plus Anti-Static spacer immediately if any damage or missing parts are evident. Check to see that the cross valve at the top of the chamber moves when you breathe in and out. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.