Flo Nasal Mist 50ml
Flo Nasal Mist is a nasal spray that delivers a continuous volume of saline solution to the nasal cavities i.e. more than a standard or traditional nasal spray. Administration is easy because of Flo Nasal Mist’s touch button technology.
How can Flo Nasal Mist help?
Flo Nasal Mist delivers a very gentle mist of saline solution to help provide relief from nasal congestion associated with:
- Colds and sinusitis
- Hay fever and allergies
- Post-operative nasal care.
Flo Nasal Mist consists of a preservative-free saline solution with added minerals. It is designed to help moisten the nasal cavities and gently wash away excess mucus including germs, allergens or irritants breathed in through the nose.
How to use Flo Nasal Mist
Simply press the touch button with your index finger for 2 or 3 seconds, whilst inhaling gently through your nose.
Use up to 4 times daily or as often as directed by your health professional to relieve nasal congestion. Varying the dose may be achieved by holding down the touch button for longer or shorter periods of time. Flo Nasal Mist can be used in both adults and children.
Who else might benefit from using Flo Nasal Mist?
- Can be used in conjunction with other medicated nasal sprays e.g. allergy nasal sprays. Note: cleansing nasal tissues minutes before using medicated nasal sprays may improve the effectiveness of such treatments.
- For patients who find traditional saline nasal sprays difficult to administer.
- For those who are unable to use a sinus wash but need a more thorough nasal cleanse than a standard saline nasal spray
- Remove the cap covering the nozzle. Hold the canister in the palm of your hand with the index finger over the nozzle base marked with two arrow heads.
- With the head held upright insert the nozzle tip into one nostril. Now angle the canister so that the nozzle tip is pointing towards the bottom of the ear lobe on the same side of the head. Depress the touch button of the nozzle with the index finger to start the spray and inhale gently through the nose. Keep the touch button depressed for 2-3 seconds. You may feel or taste the slightly salty solution at the back of your throat. This is normal.
- Remove the nozzle from your nostril and blow your nose to clear mucus and any remaining solution. You can also spit out any solution still left behind at the back of your throat.
- Now repeat this procedure with the other nostril.
- After use clean nozzle with soapy water and rinse with hot water and dry with a clean tissue. Replace protective cap.
Flo Nasal Mist can be used in adults and children over 6 years of age.
Use up to 4 times daily or as often as directed by your healthcare practitioner to relieve nasal congestion. Varying dose of solution within recommendations may be achieved by holding down the touch button for longer or shorter periods of time.
Flo Nasal Mist is a saline spray for the irrigation, cleansing and moistening of nasal passages, providing relief from nasal congestion associated with colds, blocked noses, hay fever, sinusitis, allergies and post-operative nasal care.
INGREDIENT: Contains isotonic saline, sodium chloride 8.6mg/ml, potassium chloride and calcium chloride. (Also known as Ringers Solution).
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, change unexpectedly or worsen, consult your health professional.