Flo CRS Refill 50 Sachets
Flo CRS Refill is a large volume nasal and sinus wash that has been specifically formulated for patients suffering from long standing sinus congestion ( more than 3 months in duration).
Flo CRS is a non-medicated, preservative-free, isotonic irrigation solution for washing the nose and sinus cavities.
It’s gentle to use and helps to thin mucus and clear irritants to relieve congestion. It provides a longer and more moisturizing effect. Flo CRS can reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis. Flo CRS may be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Provides longer and more moisturizing effect
- Contains xylitol and unique low-sodium and low-potassium ingredients – protects the nasal cavity and sinus when the sinus is uncomfortable.
- Help to wash away excess mucus from nasal passages and sinus cavities.
- Post operative care use.
- Reduce symptoms such as rhinitis or mucositis.
- Preservative and medication free.
- More gentle than concentrated salt solution.
- May be used during pregnancy.
- May be used 20 minutes before other nasal medications.
Use one to three times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- Wash the bottle, tube and cap with boiling water before each use.
- Add 200ml of lukewarm, pre-boiled water to flo bottle.
- Add content of one flo sachet to flo bottle.
- Close flo bottle with cap and shake until powder has completely dissolved.
- Lean over basin and place cap nozzle into nostril. While breathing through your mouth, gentle squeeze flo bottle until solution starts to drain from other nostril.
- Continue until half of the solution has been used.
- Whenever the bottle needs to refill with air, remove it from your nose before releasing hand pressure to prevent “suck back’ and contamination of the remaining solution.
- Repeat procedure on other nostril with remaining solution.
- Clean all components thoroughly after use.
- Lying down immediately after use can result in fluid draining from the sinuses unexpectedly. This may cause coughing.
INGREDIENT: Sodium Chloride (0.75mg/ml when reconstituted), Potassium Chloride and Xylitol
Contains: 50 x 7.7g premixed sachets
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Good results depend on regular washing of the nose and sinuses.