ProNail Fungal Nail Pen 4ml
ProNail Fungal Nail Pen is a topical solution designed to treat nail fungal infection. A Self-Care Medical Device for the treatment and prevention of fungal nail infection. The formulation, with the Active Medical Ingredient Olile-Active creates a hostile environment where fungus is not able to survive or multiply. After just one week of application, visible improvement can be seen on the infected nail area.
- Easy, One handed application
- Traditional brush applicator
- Fast acting and easy to apply, ProNail contains the clinically proven Olile active ingredient
- Visible Results in 1 week
- Can be used by adults and children from 4 years old (under supervision).
Nail fungus is an infection affecting the hard material (keratin) that makes up the fingernails and toenails.
- Start using Pronail Pen at the first sign of a fungal nail infection.
- Remove any nail polish and use one of the nail files to file the entire nail. This will help the formulation penetrate into the nail. Treatment
- Use Pronail Pen twice a day for at least 4 weeks. Make sure the formulation covers the entire nail surface and the exposed nail bed.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the nails to dry before putting on socks, shoes or gloves.
- Once a week, file the affected nails before treatment, and dispose of the file to prevent reinfection.
- Replace the tip of Pronail Pen after each week of treatment.
- Once the treatment is completed, you can continue using Pronail Pen until the nail has completely grown out. Apply once a day to help prevent infection recurrence.
INGREDIENT: Olile-Active, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydrolized Silk Fibroin, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
- The package contains a 4 mL pen, 3 replaceable tips, 5 nail files and Instructions.
- Keep Pronail Solution in the original packaging at room temperature (15-25°C).
- Dimensions, 1.65 x 1.65 x 13.5 cm; Item Weight, 40g
- Do not use Pronail Pen if you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- If the symptoms of fungal nail infection do not improve within 5 days of treatment or worsen, consult your general practitioner.
- Pay special attention when treating young children or using the formulation on fingernails: avoid contact with the mouth until the fingernail is dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case the solution comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, clean the area with plenty of water.
- Do not use Pronail Pen on open wounds.
- For personal use only – do not share Pronail Pen.