Excilor Ultra Fungal Nail Infection 30ml
Excilor Ultra Fungal Nail Infection is an effective treatment with a revolutionary mode of action. Excilor ULTRA is a 24-hour slow release formula that delivers complete penetration in the nail.
Excilor ULTRA is water resistant and compatible with nail polish. Simply, paint on, allow to dry, leave on 24 hours, then peel off the layer and reapply.
- Effective fungal nail treatment
- 24-hour slow release formula
- Apply, once a day & no filing required
- Compatible with nail polish
- Extra strong formula
- Deep penetration of the nail
- Lowers pH of the nail
- Clinically proven
- Excilor® ULTRA must be applied once a day preferably after showering. Before application, clean the nail and remove any old layers of nail polish.
- Use the brush to coat the whole nail. Make sure you apply Excilor® ULTRA generously. Allow the nail to dry (3 to 5 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes.
- After 24 hours, remove the film. This is easily done by starting to peel off the film at the side of the nail. Gently roll off until the complete coating is released from the nail. This may be easier by using warm water.
- For best results, treat the complete nail for a minimum of three months and continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
INGREDIENT: Water, polyurethane, acetic acid, peppermint oil, octyl gallate, polysorbate 80, dehydroacetic acid, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohols, preservatives.
Store between 5°C and 25°C and keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid all contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- If the product comes into contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water
- No clinical data available on the use of the product by children, during pregnancy or breast-feeding women
- Diabetics with foot problems should consult their doctor when starting to use Excilor ultra
- Do not use the product after its expiry date
- Burning sensation, itching or mild, localized pain