Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray 100ml
Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray is designed to be sprayed onto your foot before any barefoot activities, leaving you protected from Verrucas, Athlete’s foot and Nail fungus.
Suitable for use by children aged two and up, meaning that the whole family can be protected with one simple, quick-drying spray.
It provides 8 hours active protection and it's ideal for anyone engaging in barefoot activity in communal areas such as the gym, football and yoga. It can also be used to protect against foot infections in wet communal areas such as pools, spas and saunas.
- Dries quickly
- Active 8 Hour Protection
- Can be used from 2 years old and above
- Creates an ultra-thin, non-sticky layer, which acts as an invisible sock.
- A superficial barrier that physically protects the skin and also creates an unfavourable environment for microbes.
- Invisible and easy to apply
- Protects feet from already infected shoes and socks
- Clinically Proven
- Spray onto feet, making sure to cover the soles, the nails and in between the toes.
- Dries in seconds, leaving a smooth, soft, pleasantly scented film.
Either leave-on after your barefoot activity or remove easily using luke-warm water and any skin detergent, gently rubbing the feet. At your own discretion, you may apply a fresh layer before putting on socks & shoes to prevent against cross-contamination from infected socks & shoe.
INGREDIENT: Water, alcohol, panthenol, glycerol, vitamin B6 HCl, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, xylitol, shikimic acid, perfume, octyl acrylamide/acrylates/butyl amino ethyl methacrylate copolymer, lactic acid,chlorhexidine digluconate, piroctone olamine, dimethyl ether.
- Storage Temperature: Not exceeding 25°C.
- Dimension: 2 x 2 x 7.5 cm; 100 Grams
- Excilor Protector Spray is not suitable for children under the age of two.
- Store Excilor Protector Spray out of sight and reach of children.
- If you are diabetic, speak to your doctor before using Excilor Protector Spray.
- Never spray Excilor Protector Spray onto open wounds.
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this Is right for you.
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
*This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor before taking this product.
- Contains dimethyl ether.
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Do not apply to open wounds or injured skin.