Compeed Sports Heel Blister Plasters 5 Pack
COMPEED® Sports Heel Blister plaster with advanced hydrocolloid technology for instant pain relief and fast healing. The honeycomb design provides 20% extra cushioning* for optimal comfort and protection during any high intensity activity.
Designed for very painful blisters, such as those caused through sporting activities
*vs. Blister Plasters (medium size)
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Extra thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief.
COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
How to Apply
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Properties of Plaster
Honeycomb structure provides 20% extra cushioning compared with Blister Plasters (medium size)
Deeper cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
- 20% Extra Cushioning*
- Instant Pain Relief
- Fast Healing
INGREDIENT: 5 Hydrocolloid patches
Don't cut or alter the size of the patch. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.