Claratyne Children's Grape Flavoured Chewable Tablets 10 Pack
Claratyne Children's Grape Flavoured Chewable Tablets provide rapid 24 hour, non-drowsy relief from Hayfever & allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, watery itchy eyes and itchy rash (hives).
*Available in Grape and Bubblegum flavours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Great tasting Grape flavour
- Child friendly chewable tablets
- Non-drowsy relief
- Use it all year around.
- Suitable for children 2+ year
Just one dose of Children's Claratyne a day provides rapid 24 hour relief from:
- One of the most common (and annoying) symptoms of allergies is sneezing.
- Itchy, watery eyes occur when tear ducts become blocked or pollen grains get caught in the eye causing local inflammation. Irritation of the nose can also affect the eyes.
- Noses are particularly susceptible to hayfever and allergies. Thin, clear and watery discharges are common.
- Skin allergies have symptoms like hives (itchy bumps that look like insect bites).
- Separate one blister tablet form the blister card
- Lift and peel the edge of the paper
- Remove tablets only for immediate use
- Chew the tablet then swallow
- Children 2-12 years: Up to 30kg - 1 tablet once daily as necessary.
- Over 30kg - 2 tablets once daily as necessary.
- Adults and children 9+ years: 2 tablets once daily as necessary.
- Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 tablets once daily as necessary
INGREDIENT: Loratadine 5mg
Do not use this product
• If foil seal is broken
• If the child cannot chew the tablet.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• If you have liver disease
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. Not suitable for use in children under 2 years of age. Contains aspartame as a sweetener. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.