BioCeuticals Women's Essentials 120 Capsules
Developed by BioCeuticals, Women’s Essentials is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula with withania (Withania somnifera), a traditional Ayurvedic restorative tonic, and pomegranate (Punica granatum) seeds, a rich source of antioxidants. Women’s Essentials is suitable for women whose dietary intake may be inadequate due to an increased demand or busy lifestyle.
- Formulated to provide nutritional support for key women’s health concerns: healthy blood, thyroid function, healthy glucose metabolism and bone health.
- Contains activated vitamins B6, B9 and B12, which support healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Daily dose provides 1000IU of vitamin D3.
- Vitamin K in the form of K2.
- Provides the immune-supporting nutrients vitamins A, C and D3.
- Vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant activity.
- Biotin and zinc, with vitamins A and C help to support healthy skin.
- Includes KSM-66® withania, a standardised extract used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as an adaptogenic herb, to support the body during times of stress.
- Pomegranate is included for its antioxidant properties, which help to reduce oxidative damage.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Vitamins: Retinol palmitate 682mcg, Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 63.5mg, equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 50mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg, Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2) 6.8mg, equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg, Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg, Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg, Calcium pantothenate 54.6mg, equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 8.1mg, equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 5mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride 24.3mg, equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20mg, Calcium folinate 137mcg, equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 100mcg, Levomefolate calcium 130.4mcg, equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100mcg, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 100mcg, Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 100mcg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg, Colecalciferol 12.5mcg, equiv. vitamin D3 500IU, d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20.6mg, equiv. vitamin E 25IU, Biotin (vitamin H) 75mcg, Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 7.5mcg, Minerals: Boron (as borax) 1mg, Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg, Chromium (as nicotinate) 25mcg, Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 17.5mg, Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg, Molybdenum (as trioxide) 12.5mcg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75mcg, Potassium (as iodide) 23mcg, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25mcg, Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg, Nutrients:
Choline bitartrate 25mg, Inositol (myo-inositol) 25mg, Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Withania somnifera (withania) root 500mg, Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit hull 250mg
- Serving Type: Capsule
- Available In Sizes: 120 capsules, 240 capsules, 23mm length / 10.3mm wide
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily intake (RDI) of vitamin A is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men. WARNING - If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING – when taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- WARNING - this medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time (contains B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains ethanol no more than 3% v/v as a preservative.
- Contains lactose.
- Always read the label and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.