BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze Night 240g
Developed by BioCeuticals, Ultra Muscleze® Night is a combination of ingredients that may help relieve nervous unrest and reduce symptoms of stress. Lactium®, a bioactive peptide, is beneficial during times of stress while magnesium reduces sleeplessness and supports healthy sleep patterns. The ingredients calcium, choline and inositol help support healthy nervous system activity.
- Contains magnesium in the form of UltraMag®, a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable Albion TRAACS™ including magnesium lysinate glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Clinical trials show Lactium® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Magnesium reduces sleeplessness and hyper-excitability associated with insufficient magnesium intake.
- *Magnesium supports healthy sleep patterns which may be disrupted by inadequate magnesium.
- Choline assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Inositol supports nerve conduction.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Ingredients: Each 8g dose contains: Minerals: Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®) 244mg, Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate) 140mg, Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 1.3mg, Herbal extract equiv. to fresh: Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit flesh 600mg, Nutrients: Inositol (myo-inositol) 1g, Choline bitartrate 632mg, Glycine 250mg, Vitamin: d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 68.2mg, equiv. vitamin E 82.5IU, Other: Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium® 75mg
- Serving Type: Oral Powder
- Available In Sizes: 240g, 400g, 1 serve = 8g
- Adults: Mix one 8g dose (1 heaped scoop) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, consume your last daily dose before bed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk.
- Contains lactose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.