BioCeuticals Sleep Complex 60 Tablets
Developed by BioCeuticals, Sleep Complex combines the standardised valerian extract Bio-156 with the traditional Chinese medicine herb zizyphus and the traditional Western herbal medicine lavender oil, to help promote sleep. Bio-156 may support the quality of sleep and relieve sleeplessness, restlessness and mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints. Sleep Complex also includes sour cherry.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population are chronically sleep restricted.
- May help to promote sleep and provide relief from sleeplessness.
- Valerian is used traditionally in western herbal medicine to help relieve mild nervous tension and restlessness.
- Valerian is also used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
- Contains the Bio-156 valerian extract, phyto-equivalent to the clinically trialled LI-156, which has been demonstrated to help promote the onset of deep sleep, improve sleep quality and enhance the feeling of being well rested after sleep.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve spontaneous sweating or night sweats.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains: Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root 1.5g, equiv. to valerenic acid 1.13mg, equiv. to volatile oils 1.13mg, Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (zizyphus) seed 4.5g, Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh: Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit 600mg, Essential oil: Lavender oil 2mg
- Serving Type: Tablet
- Available In Sizes: 60 tablets, 22.5mm length / 10mm wide
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily, half to one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 64mg of glucose per tablet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- In rare cases, Valerian officinalis has been reported to be associated with liver injury. Please discuss any concerns or questions you have with your health professional