BioCeuticals SB Floractiv 60 Capsules
BioCeuticals SB Floractiv/Saccharomyces Boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). In the GIT, SB increases the production of secretory IgA (slgA), short-chain fatty acids and the activity of the brush border disaccharide digestive enzymes. It also discourages the growth of unfriendly micro-organisms and reduces digestive inflammatory mediators.
*The Original Saccharomyces Boulardii Supplement, new upgraded excipient free formula!
Serving Type: Vegetarian Capsule
Available In Sizes: 30 capsules, 60 capsules, 120 capsules
- Provides relief from symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Supports healthy digestive system function.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Maintains healthy mucous lining of the digestive system.
- Heat-stable to 30ºC; ideal for travelling.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy free formula.
- Vegan friendly.
Each capsule contains:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 250mg (5 billion CFU)
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice a day, or as professionaly presribed
- Infants and children (2 months-12 months): Mix 1/2-1 capsule contents into breastmilk or formula once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume promptly.
- Children 4 years-12 years: Take 1/2-1 capsule once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Width: 4 mm
SB Floractiv: 60 capsules
Dimension: 5.4mm x 9mm x 5.4mm
- If symptoms persist consult your health professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 years-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
*If symptoms persist consult your health professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed.