BioCeuticals ArmaForce for Juniors 150g
Developed by ArmaForce, ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Echinacea and black elder flower traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is sweetened with fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over.
Ingredients: Each 5g dose contains: Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry: Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1.5g, equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid 1.5mg, Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit 500mg, equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride 600mcg, Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower 2g
Nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 400mg, Quercetin dihydrate 200mg, Zinc(as amino acid chelate) 5mg, Retinol acetate 150mgRE*, equiv. vitamin A 500IU
- Serving Type: Oral Powder, 1 serve=5g
- Available In Sizes: 150g oral powder
- Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
- Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Consume immediately.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Contains naturally occuring sugars, ethanol and sulfites.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.