BioCeuticals BabyBiotic 0+yrs 60g
Developed by BioCeuticals, BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
Ingredients: Each 1.5g serving contains:* Energy 11kJ (3Cal), Protein 0.0g, Fat (total) 0.0g, Fat (saturated) 0.0g, Carbohydrate (total) 1.4g, Carbohydrate (sugars) 109mg, Dietary fibre (inulin) 1.1g, Sodium 0.2mg, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) 1 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V) 1.5 billion CFU, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73) 950 million CFU, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) 50 million CFU, Bifidobacterium infantis (M63) 500 million CFU, Bifidobacterium longum (BB536) 1 billion CFU, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 1 billion CFU, Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67) 1 billion CFU
*Based on average amounts.
Chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
- Serving Type: Oral Powder
- Available In Sizes: 60g net powder, 100g net powder
- From newborn: Add up to 1.5g of powder (one heaped scoop supplies 1.5g) to water, liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
- paste on nipple immediately before feeding
- paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding
- insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
- Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.