BioCeuticals ArmaForce 60 Tablets - Ultimate Immune Booster
Developed by ArmaForce , a comprehensive formula combined with a blend of powerful herbs and nutrients that has been scientifically formulated to provide relief of symptoms, decrease the duration of upper respiratory tract infections and the severity of colds. ArmaForce supplies nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Each tablet provides 62.5mg. Echinacea is used to relieve the severity of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections. Andrographis reduces the symptoms associated with mild, including sore throat. Olive leaf is used to relieve mild fever. Vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for healthy immune function.
Ingredients: Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Andrographis paniculata (andrographis) leaf 178.6mg min. equiv. to dry 2.5g std. to andrographolides 62.5mg Olea europaea (olive) leaf 150mg min. equiv. to dry 750mg std. to oleuropein 30mg Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 125mg min. equiv. to dry 750mg std. to cichoric acid 250micrograms
Nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
For Adults Only: Take 1-2 tablets daily during a cold for a maximum of two weeks then reduce to 1 tablet once a day or as directed by your health professional. For regular continuous use, consult your health professional. Tablet Size: 22.5mm length / 10mm wide
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal discomfort and allergic reactions in some people. If you develop any adverse symptoms or severe reaction, stop taking the product as soon as possible and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.