Allersearch Econ-O-Mist Forte Nebuliser
Allersearch Econ-O-Mist Forte Nebuliser, recommended if your patient has difficulty using Metered Dose Inhalers, is using large doses of bronchodilators, and/or the medication cannot be formulated as a metered dose spray. Recommended for customers requiring a nebuliser therapy system for occasional use in the home.
This nebuliser provides an economical and reliable option for occasional use (3-5 times per week). The device requires a 230v power supply. The nebulising time is approximately 20 minutes per 5 ml of medication.
Prior to using this product it is important you carefully read the instructions and keep them in a safe place for future reference. For occasional use at home
Note: To be used as directed by your doctor.
- Operates from 240v
- Thermal fuse for protection
- Impact resistant case
- 1 year warranty
- Compact size with impact resistant case and easy grip handle
- High performance air inlet flter
- Replacement accessories and filters available
The Econ-O-Mist Forte comes complete with mask set suitable for child or adult.
- Particle size MMAD OF 1.5 microns
- Aerosol output – 0.35ml/min
- Dynamic airflow 5.1 lpm
- Certificate of Suitability No.CS6487
- Nebulising time approx. 20 minutes (4-5 ml medication)
- Mmad7 (particle size) 2.6 microns
- Power supply 240v~50hz
- Aerosol output 0.30 ml/minute
- Maximum fill 8 ml
- Mode of operation continuous
- Air flow 9 litres/minute
- Dimensions 160l x 200d x 120h mm
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Warranty 1 year
- Width: 160.00
- Height: 221.00
- Econ-O-Mist Nebuliser
- Storage Bag
- Adult and Child Mask
- Mouth piece
- Replacement filters
- Nebuliser Bowl
To be used as directed by your doctor.
Nebulising Time: Nebulising time approx. 20 mins using 4-5ml of medication
Prior to using this product it is important you carefully read the instructions and keep them in a safe place for future reference.
Allersearch nebulisers should be checked every 12 months to ensure optimal performance and prolong the life of the nebuliser compressor unit.