Able Asthma Actineb AC2000 Heavy Duty Nebulizer
Able Actineb AC2000 Heavy Duty Nebulizer ensures fast and effective therapy for bronchodilators (relievers), corticosteroids (preventers) and antibiotics.
It comes with complete starter pack that contains necessary accessories ready for immediate use (Nebulizer chamber, driveline, inlet filter, adult face mask)
*Heavy Duty Nebulizer suited for home and clinic use.
- Most popular model, easy to use
- Ideal for children and elderly
- Capable of nebulizing bronchodilators, steroids and antibiotics
- Durable, compact case
- Reliable and simple to use
- Discreet storage area for drugs, mask and accessories
- Easy to carry handle
- Includes Adult Mask, Bowl and Tubing
- Dimensions: 375 x 235 x 115mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Electrical Requirements: 220-240V 50-60Hz
- Typical Dynamic Flow: 7 L/min @ 100 Kpa
- Particle Size: 3.1 microns*
- % Particles < 5µm: 75%*
- Nebulization Time: 4.5 - 7.5 minutes for 2.5ml
- Nebulization Rate: 0.07ml per minute*
- Compliance: Electrical Safety Class II Type BF Class IIa MDD 93/42/EEC CE 0120
*Measured in accordance with BSEN 13544-1
Can be used for treatment for up to 1 hour.
Do not re-use within 1 hour
7 to 8.5 litre or medium to high flow
Can nebulize bronchodilators & corticosteroids
4.5 to 7.5 minutes for 2.5 mls
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Incorrect use may be harmful. Follow the directions for use.