Able Spacer Collapsible Anti-Bacterial
Able Spacer Collapsible Anti-Bacterial is embedded with silver ion to protect against 99% of all harmful bacteria (demonstrated by ISO 22196 tests). Common plastic spacers can contain up to 40% bacterial contamination that causes harm to the lungs and even pneumonia.
- Collapsible, pocket sized
- Anti-static properties
- BPA Free
- Visible valve movement
- Collapsible, pocket size for improved portability
- Spacer device removes the need of perfect timing of inhalation
- Assists in drug delivery to the lungs
- Improves inhaler technique and drug delivery
- Suitable for all popular MDI’s
- Suitable for adults and children
- Ideal volume of 210ml
- Enables tidal breathing
- Instructions on side of device
- Detachable masks available in 3 sizes – Small, Medium, Large
The new Able Spacer Collapsible Spacer combines portability with a plume shaped chamber of 210ml, to minimise drug loss within the spacer. It has been designed with visible valve movement, which helps the carer to see if the patient is inhaling through the spacer. A Spacer overcomes the problem of breathe and press co-ordination, giving the patient more of an opportunity to inhale their medication.
How it works
When bacteria comes into contact with a silver ion protected surface, the silver ions inhibit the bacteria’s ability to multiply, therefore they die.
*For use with puffer medication. Single patient use.
Product Type: Medical Equipment
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Incorrect use may be harmful. Follow the directions for use.
Find out more about the Able Spacer Silver Ion Anti-bacterial range in video: