Ego Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Ultra - Hospital Strength 350ml
Ego Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Ultra a part of your daily hand hygiene routine to keep your hands clean and soft. It offers a quick and convenient way to sanities your hands on the go.
Hand sanitizers and washing your hands with a soap-free cleanser and water are two of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. Aqium Ultra has the added benefit of moisturizing your hands with every use.
- Aqium Ultra Hand Sanitizer is 50% more moisturizing compared to regular Aqium.
- Enriched with 4 moisturizers to help keep hands soft
- Hospital strength formula
- Kills 99.99% of germs fast
- Non-sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands
- Australian owned and made
- Leaves your hands
- Aqium Ultra kills 99.99% of germs fast*
- Aqium Ultra contains 70% alcohol
- Aqium Ultra contains Glycerin, Pro-Vitamin B5, Paraffinum Liquidum & Dimethicone to hydrate the skin
- Aqium Ultra provides 25% better skin hydration after first use and up to 40% improvement in skin hydration after multiple uses**
- Aqium Ultra is a quick and convenient way to sanities your hands on the go
- Aqium Ultra is a hospital strength formulation
*Kills 99.99% of germs according to BS EN 1276:2009.
**Independent skin hydration clinical study (results available on request)
Apply small amount to palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry. Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius. Do not store in direct sunlight.
INGREDIENT: Alcohol, Aqua (Water), ParaffiumLiquidum, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 AlkylAcrylate Crosspolymer, AmimomethylPropanol, Parfum, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal.
Keep a 60mL bottle of Aqium handy for travelling, eating on-the-go, and family outings.
- CAUTION FLAMMABLE LIQUID. Keep away from heat and flame.
- For external use on hands only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If swallowed seek medical advice.
- If ingested, seek immediate medical attention
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with warm water. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.