Beconase Hayfever Nasal Spray 50mcg 200 Doses
Beconase Hayfever Nasal Spray (beclomethasone dippropionate 50µg/spray) is a Pharmacy Medicine for the relief and prevention of allergy and hayfever.
Beconase has an anti-inflammatory action and works to both prevent and treat the onset of allergy & hayfever symptoms such as inflammation and swelling in the nose.
Beclomethasone nasal spray is used to relieve symptoms of sneezing, runny, stuffy, or itchy nose (rhinitis) caused by hay fever, other allergies, or vasomotor (nonallergic) rhinitis. It is also used to prevent nasal polyps (swelling of the lining of the nose) after nasal polyp removal surgery.
- Used to prevent and treat seasonal allergic rhinitis and perennial rhinitis in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- For relief from: sneezing, itchy nose, runny nose, nasal congestion.
- Effective relief from all the major symptoms of airborne allergies including hayfever.
- Beconase Allergy & Hayfever is not addictive and can be used for up to 6 months.
- Relieves symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Reduces swelling and inflammation in the nasal passages
For adults & children 12 years and over, the usual dose is two sprays into each nostril twice daily.
INGREDIENT: Beclomethasone dipropionate 50mcg per spray, Phenylethyl alcohol 2.5uL/g, Benzalkonium chloride 0.2mg/g.
Do not exceed the stated dose or treatment duration (6 months). Seek medical advice prior to use if you have an infection in the nose. For adults and children 12 years and over. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to beclomethasone propionate. Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding unless under medical supervision. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.