Banana Boat Baby Roll On SPF50+ 75ml
Banana Boat Baby Roll On, your baby’s best protection for the harsh Australian sun.
Banana Boat Kids Roll-on SPF50+ Sunscreen assists Mum & Dad in easy application and is fun for kids to self-apply! SPF 50+ is safe to use on kids and provides our highest UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection from the Sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. Plus, it’s non-greasy, fragrance free & mild & gentle on your children’s delicate skin so the kids are free to have fun!
As a parent your number one priority in Summer is to ensure your baby’s precious skin is protected from the harsh Australian Sun. SPF 50+ is safe to use on babies and is gentle on their skin whilst providing our most advanced UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Our most advanced protection for your babies
- 4 hours water resistant
- Non-greasy and fragrance free
- Easy to apply roll-on, for both Mum and kids.
- Apply liberally – Apply liberally – always use about 4 teaspoons per application!
- Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
- Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
- Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Actives: Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 5%, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4%, Octocrylene 2%, Bemotrizinol 1%
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates
- Size: 75ml
- Suitable For: Baby
- Age Range: Baby
- Scent: Unscented
- Sun protection: SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings on pack before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.