Banana Boat Baby Finger Sunscreen Lotion Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Banana Boat Baby Finger Sunscreen Lotion Spray, gentle protection for the harsh Australian Sun.
Banana Boat knows how important sun protection is for the whole family, especially for little ones, so we've created a new, minimal-ingredient formula that's mild and gentle enough for even the most delicate skin. Banana Boat is made without oxybenzone and parabens and contains no added oils or fragrances. A gentle, tear-free formula that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with 25% fewer ingredients, so the whole family can have worry-free fun in the sun!
As a parent your number one priority in Summer is to ensure your baby’s precious skin is protected from the Sun. With SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum Protection against damaging UVA & UVB rays you can feel confident your baby is getting the sunscreen protection they need against the harsh Australian Sun. Banana Boat® Baby Spray is lightweight and gentle for your baby’s delicate skin. Plus it won’t run into their eyes, so no more tears!
- 4 hours water resistant
- Mild and gentle
- SPF 50+ broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Made without oxybenzone & parabens
- No added oils and fragrances
- Tear-free, lightweight, easy to rub in
- Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
- Reef Friendly (made without oxybenzone or octinoxate)
- Apply liberally – Apply liberally – always use about 4 teaspoons per application!
- Always apply 20 minutes before you head into the sun and allow to dry.
- Reapply, reapply, reapply! Every 2 hours (or more often after swimming, using a towel or sweating).
- Cover up with a hat, long-sleeved shirt and sunnies.
- Stay cool, and find shade especially between 10am-3pm.
Actives: Butyl Methoxybidenzoylmethane 5%, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 4%, Octocrylene 2%, Bemotrizinol 1%.
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates.
- Available sizes: 200ml
- Age Range: Baby
- Item weight 26 Grams
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 64 x 199 cm
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.