Azep Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray 5ml
Azep Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray, a nasal spray with a difference, an effective, fast acting antihistamine used for the treatment of hayfever symptoms. These symptoms are caused by seasonal & non-seasonal allergies. Including but not limited to pollen, dust mites & pet hair. Azep Nasal
Azep Nasal Spray belongs to a group of medicines called antihistamines. It works by blocking the action of histamine and other substances produced by the body, which are causing your allergies. Azep Nasal Spray is not addictive.
- For the symptomatic treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Targeted nasal symptom relief within 15 minutes.
- Suitable for adults and children aged 5 years and over.
- Steroid Free, Pseudoephedrine Free, Preservative Free
- Alcohol Free, Colour Free, Sugar Free
- Gluten Free, Lactose Free
- Blow your nose gently to clear away any mucus.
- Before first use, pump the spray 2-3 times until an even mist emerges.
- Tilt your head forward (look at your toes). Spray once into each nostril closing the other nostril with one finger. Sniff slowly and gently
Each spray contains:
Active Ingredients: azelastine hydrochloride, 0.1% w/v. [One spray contains 125 µg of azelastine (as hydrochloride)]
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, disodium edetate, citric acid, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium, phosphate dodecahydrate, purified water
Free from lactose, sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your physician. Do not use in children under 5 years
Some medicines and Azep Nasal Spray may interfere with each other if a significant amount of the nasal spray is absorbed in your body. These include: cimetidine, a medicine used to treat stomach ulcers and some other stomach conditions.
These medicines may be affected by Azep Nasal Spray, or may affect how well it works. You may need different amounts of your medicine, or you may need to take different medicines.
Prime the pump again if you have not used the spray for 3 or more days.