Able Spacer Anti-Bacterial with Infant 0-4yo Small Mask Silver Ion
Able Spacer Anti-Bacterial Small Mask is embedded with silver ion to protect against 99% of all harmful bacteria (demonstrated by ISO 22196 tests). Up to 27% of common masks may contain bacterial contamination that causes harm to the lungs and even pneumonia.
- Small Mask for use with Able Spacer
- Suitable for infants and children
- Coaching whistle assists in training
- Anti-static properties
- Suitable for infants and children aged 0-4 years (guide only)
- Coaching whistle
- BPA free
The small mask with coaching whistle is designed for infants. The whistle makes a sound at the correct inhalation rate, providing feedback to the carer when the medication is being inhaled.
- Spacer device removes the need of perfect timing of inhalation
- Assists in drug delivery to the lungs
- Improves inhaler technique and drug delivery
- Suitable for all popular MDI’s
- Suitable for infants
- Small whistle mask included for infants to assist in training
- Ideal volume of 210ml
- Enables tidal breathing
- Instructions on side of device
How it works
When bacteria comes into contact with a silver ion protected surface, the silver ions inhibit the bacteria’s ability to multiply, therefore they die.
For use with Able Spacer and puffer medication. Single patient use.
- Dimensions: 155 x 55 x 66mm
- Weight: 62g
- Volume: 210ml
- Resistance to flow: 10mm of water at 30 litres/minute
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Incorrect use may be harmful. Follow the directions for use.
Find out more about the Able Spacer Silver Ion Anti-bacterial range in our video: