Able Asthma Actineb Mini Nebuliser
Able Actineb Mini Nebuliser is a small and compact nebuliser ideal for home and General Practice use. Able Actineb Mini Nebuliser is a popular easy to use nebuliser that is suitable people of all ages.
A Compact and lightweight nebuliser at an affordable price. It's compact size makes it convenient for travelling and compact spaces. Includes an adult mask, bowl and tubing.
The Able Actineb Mini Nebuliser converts liquid medication into a fine mist that can then be inhaled. Ensures fast and effective therapy every time for bronchodilators (relievers), corticosteroids (preventers), antibiotics, steroids and most common medications.
The Able Actineb Mini has a small footprint 16.8cm W x 19.5cm D x 10.5cm H to save space, has a flow rate of 6LPM @ 1 Bar with a nebulisation time approx 8-9 minutes (2.5mL). Comes complete with starter pack that contains necessary accessories ready for immediate use (Nebuliser chamber, driveline, inlet filter, adult face mask)
- Ideal for home and General Practice use
- Small footprint helps to save space – 16.8cm W x 19.5cm D x 10.5cm H
- Flow rate 6LPM @ 1 Bar
- Nebulistation time approx 8-9 minutes (2.5mL)
- Suitable for patients of all ages
- Can nebulise all commonly prescribed medications
- Ensures fast and effective therapy every time for bronchodilators (relievers), corticosteroids (preventers) and antibiotics
- Easy to use
- Includes Adult Mask, Bowl and Tubing
Simple to use- place medication in bowl and attach tubing to bowl and machine outlet. Attach mask to tubing and place over nose and mouth. Switch machine on and breathe in medication mist.
Product Type: Respiratory Equipment
- 1 x Nebuliser Compressor Unit
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Nebuliser Bowl
- 1 x Adult Face Mask
- 1 x Child Face Mask
- 1 x Tubing
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 5 x Filters
Size: 16.8cm W x 19.5cm D x 10.5cm H
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Incorrect use may be harmful. Follow the directions for use.