Rejuvenail Antifungal Nail 6.6ml
Rejuvenail Antifungal Nail is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
- No filing required
- Easy to use
- Once daily application
- Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
- Before applying Rejuvenail ensure that any nail polish is removed. Wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended as the treated nails should not be washed for at least 6 hours. In the case of unintentional removal by washing, Rejuvenail can be reapplied.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface of the infected nail and 5 mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
- Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
- Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning.
- Filing is not required. Do not apply cosmetic nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated for the duration of the treatment with Rejuvenail.
- Do not apply nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated.
Active: Ciclopirox 80mg/g
Inactive: Ethyl acetate, Ethanol, Cetostearyl alcohol, Hydroxypropyl chitosan, Purified water
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.