Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin C 150 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin C is a premium quality formula containing a non-acidic form of vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) to support a healthy immune system function, help reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms, maintain skin health and antioxidant activity.
Vitamin C is water-soluble, therefore is not stored in large amounts in the body. Swisse Ultiboost High Strength C has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide high strength vitamin C in a convenient, one-a-day dose.
- Immune Function: The immune system is composed of cells and molecules organised into specialised tissues, which act as the body’s first line of defence. Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system function and response. Vitamin C also maintains the immune system to fight illness.
- Common Cold Symptoms: Vitamin C helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms.
- Skin Health: Vitamin C maintains the health and formation of collagen to support skin health. Vitamin C also supports skin elasticity, firmness, repair and wound healing.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamin C provides antioxidants to help reduce free radicals formed in the body and supports general health and wellbeing.
- Iron Absorption: Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
Adult dosage: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a main meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 1g
ARTG ID: 323460
- For adult use only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.