BioCeuticals ArmaForce Cough Relief 200ml
Developed by ArmaForce, ArmaForce Cough Relief contains elecampane used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) for the symptomatic relief of persistent mild bronchial cough, as well as echinacea which may help ease symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and the common cold when taken at the first sign of infection. The formulation also includes thyme, ivy leaf, marshmallow, mullein and zinc. ArmaForce Cough Relief is suitable for children from three years of age and adults. The great tasting formula is naturally flavoured with honey and manuka honey with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Ingredients: Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry: Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 100mg, equiv. to cichoric acid 183.3mcg, equiv. to alkylamides 0.92mcg, Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf 22.8mg, equiv. to hederacoside C 456mcg. Herbal extracts equiv. to dry: Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root 300mg Inula helenium (elecampane) root 150mg, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf 100mg, Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf 100mg
Nutrients: Zinc gluconate 3.8mg, equiv. zinc 0.5mg
- Serving Type: Oral Liquid, 30ml per serving
- Adults (13 years and up): Take 10mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (6-12 years): Take 5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (3-5 years): Take 2.5mL three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persists consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.