Swisse Nutra+ Andro Max 30 Tablets
Swisse Nutra+ Advanced Mag Night Powder is scientifically formulated with andrographis, white willow and quercetin. Andrographis helps to relieve symptoms of common colds, sinusitis and mild tonsillitis, whilst white willow is used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever. Practitioner only.
- Andrographis: Helps to relieve symptoms of common colds, sinusitis and mild tonsillitis.
- White willow: Is used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
Adult Dosage: One tablet 3 times a day, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
For long term use, speak to your healthcare professional.
ARTG ID: 330145
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata extract 222.22 mg) equiv. dry herb top 3.33 g
- White Willow (Salix alba extract 160 mg) equiv, dry stem bark (std. to contain salicin 80 mg) 4.80 g
- Quercetin (from quercetin dihydrate 373.07 mg) 333.33 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- For adults only.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop, use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste. If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.