Ego Kloxema Cream 30g
Ego Kloxema Cream is a topical cream that is generally used to treat eczema and dermatitis, it helps control inflammation of the skin. This cream helps control dry, itchy and flaky skin which is caused by eczema or dermatitis. It stops the skin from over reacting to external triggers, that may cause flare ups. Not only does this cream help with eczema & dermatitis, but also works towards moisturizing your skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It is used topically to control inflammation of the skin.
- Kloxema cream is used to treat eczema and dermatitis, and can help to control patches of dry, red, itchy, flaky or inflamed skin caused by eczema or dermatitis.
- Kloxema cream works to stop the skin's over-reaction to the triggers that cause skin flare ups.
- Kloxema cream suppresses the inflammation that causes eczema or dermatitis, and also has moisturizing properties.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Apply a thin film and gently rub in, using only enough to cover the affected area twice daily for up to 7 days.
- If the condition resolves within 7 days, treatment with Kloxema cream should be stopped.
- If the condition does not improve within the first 7 days or becomes worse, the patient should see a doctor.
- Children Use in children under 12 years only on the advice of a doctor.
Clobetasone butyrate 0.05% w/w
This is a pharmacist/prescription only product, please talk to your pharmacist regarding guidance on how best to use this cream. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Pharmacist Only Medicine requires pharmacist advice before we can dispatch. Please ensure to provide your phone number with this order that our pharmacists can contact you.