Podiatrist Formula Nail Revive 20ml
Podiatrist Formula Nail Revive is a topical nail product proven to rapidly restore the appearance of Fungal Nails or Discoloured Nails. Nail Revive has a unique action, promoting repair with rapid visible improvement after 2–4 weeks. Application is simple, just apply once a day without the need to file the nail.
These ingredients have powerful penetrating ability allowing them to penetrate directly into the nail bed (without the need of filing) where the infection lies and changes the micro-environment of the nail making it inhospitable for fungus and bacteria – rendering Nail Revive as Fungicidal and Bactericidal.
- Clinically Proven Formula
- Visible results in only 2 weeks
- Easy Application – Once Daily, No Filing
- Cost Effective 20ML – 6 month supply
- Nail Revive is Fungicidal, Bactericidal and indicated for management of Nail Psoriasis
- Nail Revive also works for any kind of discoloured nail (fungal or nun-fungal) for example discolouration due to trauma or chemical damage.
- Safe for Pregnancy and Lactation
- Nail Revive is a topical nail treatment, clinically proven to rapidly restore the appearance of Fungal Nails or Discoloured Nails.
Step 1 Apply Nail Revive once daily to affected nails, preferably in the evening just before bedtime
Step 2 Hold the point of the tube onto the nail and press lightly
Step 3 Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface, including under the free edge of the nail
Step 4 Leave to dry for a few minutes
Step 5 Duration of use varies according to the extent of the nail’s discolouration/damage.
It normally requires at least 3–6 months of use (as this is how long it takes for the nail to grow out), but visible results can often be seen already after 2–4 weeks.
For optimal results, this should be continued until the new nail has grown out.
INGREDIENT: Propylene Glycol, Urea, Lactic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide.
- 20ml Treatment (6 Months Supply)
- Weight .05 kg
- Dimensions 15 × 10 × 1 cm
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes & mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to skin, especially if it is damaged or unhealthy.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.