Nutra-Life Gut Relief 14 Sachets
Nutra-Life Gut Relief
Relieve indigestion and support healthy digestive function with this great tasting formula. Nutra-Life Gut Relief is a triple action formula that soothes and supports the gut lining and stimulates the growth of good bacteria.
*Available in a box of 14 sachets
Now available in sachets, Gut Relief is a great tasting formula that combines the power of prebiotics with key nutrients and plant extracts – slippery elm, marshmallow, aloe vera – to help:
- Soothe gut irritation*
- Relieve indigestion
- Maintain healthy liver and digestive function
- And it may also help relieve constipation & flatulence
- Supports gut lining integrity & helps to protect against the damage of free radicals
It works in 3 ways by:
- Soothing the intestinal lining*
- Protecting the gut lining against the damage of free radicals
- And stimulating the growth of good bacteria in the colon- thanks to the action of prebiotics
Nutra-Life Gut Relief comes in a great tasting orange and mango flavoured powder sachet, ideal for on-the-go usage. *based on traditional Western herbal medicine
Recommended Adult Dosage: Dissolve the contents of 1 sachet (6g) in 150ml chilled water, shake or blend until mixed and take once daily before a meal or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Each 6g sachet provides
- Glutamine 2g
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) stem bark powder 750mg
- Pectin (Prebiotic) 600mg
- Quercetin 200mg
- Acacia (Prebiotic) 1.2g
- Meriva Curcumin phospholipid complex 50mg
- Equiv. Curcumin 9mg
Herbal extracts equiv.
- Aloe vera leaf inner juice dry 10g
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf fresh 5g
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root dry 1.6g
- Zinc (as gluconate) 7.5mg
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your health care professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Incorrect use may be harmful. Follow the directions for use.