Compeed Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster 5 Pack
COMPEED® Sports Underfoot Blister Plaster has been specially designed to fit the ball of the foot to protect against rubbing, due to its thicker cushioning zone that provides optimal comfort and protection during any sports activity.
Ideal for all underfoot blisters.
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief.
COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing.
Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
How to Apply
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Properties of Plaster
Thicker cushioning zone to protect against rubbing
Specifically designed to fit the ball of foot
Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for fast natural healing
Thicker cushioning zone
Instant pain relief
INGREDIENT: Croscarmellose Sodium (an internally cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, water-soluble polymer), Tackifier Resins
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.