MEDIballs Secret Double Rose Pelvic Floor Training Ball
MEDIballs Secret Double Rose - pelvic floor training ball offers women a discreet and comfortable way to strengthen and rehabilitate weakened pelvic floor muscles due to pregnancy, age, or trauma. The MEDIball Double is the next step after first beginning your strengthening program with the MEDIball Single.
MEDIballs Secret Double is a double weighted vaginal training device (kegel weight) used to further strengthen the female pelvic floor after beginning on the Single MEDIballs Secret.
This Double size is developed to further strengthen the female pelvic muscles, after initial weight-training with the Single MEDIballs Secret. MEDIballs Secret - Double can be used to prevent and treat urge and stress incontinence, treat light bladder leakage, facilitate therapeutic training of the pelvic floor following pregnancy, and increase awareness of your pelvic-floor muscles.
How does the MEDIballs Secret work?
The MEDIball works on a “bio-feedback principle” (a reflective reaction of the muscles). The MEDIball contains a weight, which reacts to the movements of your body. Due to it’s own weight and it’s ergonomically adapted design, the MEDIball will probably slip out – which your pelvic floor muscles will try to prevent. The Contractions during a training session can be compared to strength training with weights. Moreover, the ball inside the MEDIball swings against the outer wall with each movement.
Thanks to the innovative integrated “trampoline effect”, gentle “kinetic vibrations” are set in motion, which encourage your pelvic floor muscles to contract and relax. Just as with other forms of training, pelvic floor training can leave your muscles aching. You should therefore be careful not to train for too long initially, instead increase the duration of training gradually and continuously.
The MEDIball Double is Step 2. You should only use this one if you already have very good pelvic floor strength, or if you are ready to advance from the MEDIball Single.
If you have a dry vaginal environment, you may find the use of the BIOglide Lubricant helpful when inserting the MEDIballs.
MEDIballs Secret are suitable for:
- Prevention and treatment of urge and stress incontinence
- For strengthening vaginal muscles prior to pregnancy
- For post-natal exercise following pregnancy
- Helps with sexual dysfunction
- For toning of the pelvic floor
- Prevention and treatment of urinary incontinence
- Prevention and treatment of minor prolapse
MEDIballs Secret Features:
- Made in Germany of 100% Silikomed (mucous-membrane-friendly and hypoallergenic)
- Includes training book with 37 exercises
- The MEDIball double includes a pink satin storage bag
- Double MEDIball weight: 90 grams, Length (inc. retrievable loop): 11.5cm, Width: 3.5cm
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Can be used with water and silicone based lubricants
- Patented loop for removal is worn discreetly inside
- Whisper-quiet thanks to patented technology
- Unique and specially designed to fit gently into the sensitive female anatomy
- Does not contain any harmful Poly-carbonate (PC) plastics. BPA Plastic and Latex Free
- Class 1 Medical Device ARTG listing No. 216875
- 5 years material guarantee
As part of a clinical study conducted by Dermatest GmbH, 85% of women surveyed regarding their satisfaction with MEDIballs Secret rated the product as good to excellent. *Results may vary for individual cases.
INGREDIENT: Made from a 100% Silikomed, which is a specially developed thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). MEDIball Secret are a Class 1 Medical Device.
Wash your MEDIballs Secret in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly before and after use. Gently insert the MEDIballs Secret into the vagina (like a tampon). Lubricant may be used to ease insertion. The device should be positioned deeply and almost vertically, with the retrievable loop facing downwards.
- TGA Approved
- 1 x MEDIballs Secret - Double pelvic floor training balls
- 1 x Pelvic floor training book (with 37 exercises)
- Length (inc. retrievable loop): 11.5cm - Width: 3.5cm - Weight: 90grams
- Made in Germany, BPA free and Latex free.
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 216875
- Available in Single and Double design
- Available in Mint or Rose
- Single ball (weighs 45 grams)
- Double ball (weighs 90 grams)
Always read the label, use only as directed. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.
Please consult your Healthcare Professional before using MEDIballs secret if you have any serious medical conditions or concerns. Not recommended to be used during pregnancy. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.