BioCeuticals Zinc Drops 50ml
BioCeuticals Zinc Drops is important for the maintenance of many body functions including immunity, healthy blood glucose levels, growth and development, healthy prostate and sperm, and antioxidant activity. It may also assist in the symptomatic relief of acne and in improving wound-healing.
*Liquid Zinc Supplementation
Serving Type: Oral Liquid
Available In Sizes: 50mL oral liquid suspension
- Uses a unique micro-encapsulation delivery system providing stability, smaller molecule size, higher bioavailability and faster absorption.
- Remains in suspension - no settling to the base of the bottle.
- Zinc is fundamental for normal healthy growth and development.
- Integral to the normal healthy development and function of immune cells.
- Zinc contributes to the structure and function of the brain and central nervous system.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Provides nutritional support to the structure and function of normal healthy sperm and prostate.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- Vanilla flavoured.
Each 120mcL dose (5 drops) contains:
- Shake well before use. Squeeze gently. Mix in water or juice and consume immediately.
- Adults: Take 5-10 drops once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 1-17 years: Give 5 drops once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Use in children only under adult supervision. Not recommended for use in children under 1 years.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Drops: 5 drops = 120 mcl = 5.76 mg Zinc
Zinc Drops: 50mL Oral Liquid Suspension
Dimension: 3.8mm x 8.6mm x 3.8mm
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is in adequate.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains soya bean products (lecithin) and sulfites.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
*If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains zinc which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period. Always read the label. Use only as directed.