BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy 60 Capsules
Developed by ArmaForce, ArmaForce Pregnancy helps to provide gestational immune support with key essential nutrients. There is an increased need for vitamin C and zinc during pregnancy, and these nutrients alongside vitamin D and lactoferrin have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Vegetarian formula.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 750mg, equiv. to cichoric acid
Nutrients: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg, Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 5mcg, equiv. vitamin D3 200IU, Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg, Lactoferrin - bovine 100mg
- Serving Type: Capsule
- Available In Sizes: 60 capsules, 25.3 mm length / 8.5 mm wide
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.