Allersearch Breath-Alert Peak Flow Metres
Allersearch Breath-Alert Peak Flow Metres helps measure changes in the airways and often forms part of an asthma action plan developed between a patient and their GP. The Breath-Alert Peak Flow Meter may assist your GP in diagnosis, help identify triggers and flare-ups, or monitor the response to a new treatment.
For measuring peak expiratory flow from the lungs.
- Provides an easy and accurate way to measure asthma symptoms
- Available in Standard and Low range format
- All units individually tested for accuracy
- Re-usable mouthpiece
- Daily recording card and colour-coded indicator labels
- For the measurement of airway performance
- Exceptional quality and individually tested for proven reliability
- Meets all Australian and New Zealand standards for accuracy, repeatability and reliability
- Easy to use
- Standard range: 50-800 Litres/Min (children over 12 years of age and adults)
- Low range: 0-350 Litres/Min (elderly or adults with severe airway limitations)
- Meets Australian and New Zealand standards
- Single patient use
To be used as directed by your doctor.
• For adults and children of all ages
• 2 sizes available
• For people with severe airway limitations
• For people with daily or weekly asthma symptoms
• For sports people with asthma
• Recording the effect on your lungs when your doctor changes your medication