Painmate Portable Tens Device
Painmate Portable Tens Device machine is affordable, portable, discreet, and wire-free. It provides fast, targeted pain relief, is no bigger than the size of your hand, and fits comfortably under your clothes.
Each cycle will run for 20 minutes with an auto shut off. You will get up to 50 uses before the gel pads or battery need replacing.
The Painmate Tens machine provides pain relief for; back pain such as lower back pain, joint pain such as; shoulder, knee, and hip joint pain, neck pain (place on back of neck only), and musculoskeletal pain.
- Fast, targeted pain relief
- Apply where it hurts
- Odour, drug and latex free
- Discreet and easy to use
- 15 intensity levels
- 20 minute treatments, auto shut-off
- Up to 50 uses before replacing battery/gel pads
- Starts working instantly
- No wires
- Portable, convenient carry case included
- Pulse rate 35Hz. Pulse width 200µs (fixed)
- No Wires
- Fast, Targeted Relief
1. Press and hold (+) button for 3 seconds to power the unit ON and listen for the beep. Note: The unit will not operate if it is not in contact with your skin.
2. Press (+) button again to activate device. Continue to press the (+) button until you feel the sensation of the impulses.
3. Use (+/-) button to adjust intensity level. There are 15 levels.
4. The device automatically powers off after 20 minutes, or press and hold (-) button for 3 seconds to power OFF.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain (place on back of neck only)
- Joint Pain (e.g. knee joint, hip joint, shoulder)
- Management of Musculoskeletal Pain
- 1 x Painmate Tens machine
- 2 x Set self-adhesive
- 2 x CR2032 lithium battery
- 1 x Carry case
Do not use if you:
- Have a pacemaker; metal implant; insulin pump or any other implant in the body.
- Have cardiac arrhythmia or other disorders of the heart.
- Are pregnant or menstruating.Have a seizure disorder, i.e. epilepsy.
- Are suffering from gout.
- Have cancer.
- Have a skin condition of: acutely or chronically diseased (injured or irritated) skin; hypersensitive skin; scars or healing wounds; rashes or inflamed skin; bruises or swelling; haemorrhage following acute trauma or fracture.
- Do not place on head, chest or front and sides of neck.
- This unit should never be used to relieve undiagnosed pain.
- Before treating any symptoms of pain, you should consult your doctor.
- Please read the user manual before use.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.